Purchasing requirements for each contract can be controlled and monitored by raising purchase orders (POs) to a supplier. Each PO may have an unlimited number of items attached to it. Each item includes a description (free text or lookup), material group (for costing analysis), quantity originally ordered and placed and price. PO items can be sorted by criteria such as a due date, supplier and job, making it easy to monitor what is outstanding against a job when it is due to be delivered. In addition, Purchase Orders can be raised in different currencies.
GRN and Purchase Invoices
As goods are received and invoiced, PO details are updated on an item-by-item basis, maintaining an accurate picture of committed costs against the job. The Purchase Invoice Register also allows the user to allocate costs directly to the Nominal Ledger, as well as to the jobs.
- Integration with Opera 3, Sage 50 and Sage 200 Purchase and Nominal Ledgers
- Purchase Orders (Optional)
- Procurement Control
- Goods Received Notes (Optional)
- Approval Access
- Purchase Invoices with Query Flags
- Matching PO, GRN and PI
- Deliveries to Site
- Committed Costs
- Purchasing to Stock and Job
- External Plant Hire In-depth Cost Analysis and Excel Integration